Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Please Inquire For additional feesPlease Inquire For additional fees
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- 4 Wheel drive vehicles only between November 20th & March 1 Use of Kayaks and Bikes are there for guest use only.
- Check in is 3:00 PM & Check out time is set at 11 AM A fee will be charged if not checked out by 11:00 unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Hot tub(Winter Only) must be maintained during use by adding chlorine after each use. Hot tub needs to be covered after each use.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Tony LopezAsk a question
About Tony Lopez
I'm a Commercial photographer based out of Long Island, NY. One of my hobbies is renovating homes, so you will see a lot of my personal work at this home in Wilmington. I've been coming to Wilmington for 25+ years. As a water skiier, I fell in love with the water quality at the lake for summer time boating. I am 30 years married to my wonderful wife Jeannette and have two great kids.
Tony Lopez purchased this House in 2006
Why Tony Lopez chose Vermont
From the moment we stepped on to the property we knew we had something special. Location was just ideal, with incredible lake views, boat ramp at end private drive, only 1 mile to a quaint town, and close to Mount Snow. And of course, the super clean lake... it had it all. Ok, the house needed some work... but I could handle that! We made the move and never looked back.
What makes this House unique
Best Lake View in Vermont!
- english, spanish