House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
House infested with cockroaches
I would like to start off by saying this house is in a really great location. The beach was beautiful. Unfortunately the house itself has not been cared for. It needs a lot of upkeep. The worst part was the cockroaches. There were hundreds of them. Management did not try to assist us in this matter, and VRBO customer service was very poor. The amount of money we paid for that rental was not worth it. Location was great, but I would not recommend the house.
Perfect, family friendly beachfront setting
Home was comfortable. Easy to relax w kids. The location on the beach with the sandbar was perfect for kids of all ages. Bring your paddle board.
Volleyball court was not really usable. I’d recommend sand there so that we could walk/play there.
Location, location, location
1. Location- house is directly on the beach, with high tide lapping at the foundation, and sometimes reaching under the house. We thououghly enjoyed watching the changing tides, dog walkers, pelicans, kite surfers and dolphins from the home.
2. Wifi- great connection, as we were 'working from home' during the quarantine, but still enjoying the scenery.
3. Kitchen has an abudance of dishes, glasses, sliverware, cutlery, pots & pans, and a variety of serving pieces. Extra stuff that often isn't provided in rentals: coffee filters, trash bags, foil, detergent, etc.
4. Grill with extra gas container.
5. New washer & dryer, with plenty of detergent provided.
6. Nice table and chairs on deck and around pool.
1. This house is 'tired'. The furnishings are worn. Bathroom fixtures are old.
2. No shade on porch or pool area.
Our stay was great. The house was the perfect size for our group. The rooms were comfortable and everyone slept well. The location was awesome being right on the beach. We had a wonderful time. Sarah was super great and so easy to communicate with and she responded immediately. We would definitely stay there again or with one of her properties.
Incredible view and plenty of room.
Rental process couldn’t have been easier. Sarah was very helpful in accommodating our last minute plans. Large, clean, well-equipped home right on the beach. Huge wrap-around deck with great views. Wide open kitchen/living/family room on main level was perfect for getting our group together for meals and hanging out. We would definitely stay here again!
15 Minutes to Historic Charleston.