1 Bedroom; 1 bath, sleeps 2 Owner Managed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking not allowed inside or outside.Smoking not allowed inside or outside.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - Maximum of 2 guests.Maximum of 2 guests.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We are a peaceful neighborhood and parties are not allowed at our cottage. There is a 10:00 PM quiet rule/curfew. Enjoy your stay in Pacific Grove.
- Please initial the rental agreement and sign and fax to us at 650/948-8627 or mail to or JIll Knapp 24501 Summerhill Ave. Los Altos, CA 94024
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Across the street from the Pacific Grove Municipal Golf course. Six miles (15 minutes) from the Monterey Peninsula Airport; Seventy six miles (1.5 hours) from San Jose Airport; 2 hours from San Francisco Airport. Nestled within a community rich in sea life, safe, walkable streets, and charming avenues lined with Victorian cottages and unique shops. Approximately 15 minutes from Carmel by the Sea and 15 minutes from Pebble Beach and its world-class golf courses. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is one mile away, a nice walk from the cottage. Located on California's Central Coast, 100 steps from the Pacific ocean which is visible from the sun room at Sea Foam Cottage.
Other Activities: aquarium
Golf: Golf the local municipal course (across the street) or travel 15 minutes to world-class golf courses in Pebble Beach and in Monterey.
I am a native of California and love the central and southern coasts. We enjoy sharing our cottage and lovely coastal town with our guests.
Jill purchased this cottage in 1985
Why Jill chose Pacific Grove
I vacationed in Pacific Grove as a young girl with my family. My husband learned Russian at the Defense Language Institute when he was stationed in Monterey while in the service. We loved the area and it kept calling to us.
What makes this cottage unique
The closeness of the water's edge and the friendliness of the residents make this an exceptional place to vacation and relax.