Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 10)
queen · Cot
double · single
queen · single
Bathrooms: 4, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath (no shower)
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bidet
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Bidet
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Provided parents keep the pool gate closed .Provided parents keep the pool gate closed .
No events - Any planned party needs to be agreed in advance.Any planned party needs to be agreed in advance.
Smoking allowed - Outdoors onlyOutdoors only
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- Renters should leave the house in a clean, tidy condition, and any breakages reported to me.
- Rubbish, including bottles should be disposed of on departure.
- No excessive noise in the courtyard after 11.30pm when neighbouring houses are occupied.
Hosted by Mrs Helen HarrisonAsk a question
About Mrs Helen Harrison
I'm Australian and enjoy gardening and taking care of our lovely house. My partner is a wood turner/artist and also works hard keeping the pool and garden looking their best.
Mrs Helen Harrison purchased this Farmhouse in 1980
Why Mrs Helen Harrison chose Lusignac
We bought the house because it was such a contrast to our tiny terraced house in central London.......so spacious and relaxing. Its elegant lines appealed to my architect husband, while its primitive state provided him with a new challenge.
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Our young children fell in love with La Borie instantly.......so much space to run around and explore. Twenty years later, they still love it and enjoy bringing their friends along too. I love the big skies, the absence of traffic noise, the bird song and the cicadas.
- english, french